For my general profile, please see my carrd site.
General Translation Information
Malay in Latin script is officially known as “Rumi” and Malay in Arabic script is officially known as “Jawi” by the government of Malaysia. As such, I write them as “Rumi” and “Jawi” instead of “Latin” and “Arabic”.
All the Malay translations that I did were neutral, native and avoid loanwords whenever possible. This will ensure it to be understandable across the whole Malay language users, including but not limited to:
- Malay language users where Malay is recognized as national language
- 🇲🇾 Malaysia
- 🇧🇳 Brunei
- 🇸🇬 Singapore
- Malay language users where Malay is recognized as state or cultural language
- 🇮🇩 Indonesia (in Sumatra and Kalimantan)
- 🇹🇭 Thailand (in Narathiwat, Yala, Pattani, Songkhla, Bangkok, Hat Yai and Satun)
- 🇵🇭 Philippines (in Bangsamoro and Balabac)
- Malay language users where Malay is the de-facto language
- 🇨🇨 Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australian external territory)
- 🇨🇽 Christmas Island (Australian external territory)
- Malay language users in association
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
What’s on This Page
This page lists current translation status for all continuous translations. All of the translation status below are grouped by translation platforms, and then by projects on that platform.
Profile overview: https://hosted.weblate.org/user/mnh48/
Member of Hosted Weblate since 3 February 2017.
Current progress for Minetest translations on Hosted weblate:
Minetest Mods for Android app
There is a possibility that the app owner is abandoning the app, the translation directory has been locked and nothing could be done from my side.
Mod: Game Internationalization
There is a possibility that the maintainer is abandoning the mod, the translation directory has been locked and nothing could be done from my side.
Mod: Lapis Lazuli
Mod: Storage Drawers
Current progress for Liberapay translations on Hosted weblate:
Translations for the core Liberapay website functionality
Translations for the Firefox plugin
Current progress for Kaidan translations on Hosted weblate:
- iso-codes (Rumi Malay):
Profile overview: https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/user/mnh48/
Member of TDF Weblate since 27 November 2019, 7:39 PM.
- LibreOffice Help (Rumi Malay):
- LibreOffice UI (Rumi Malay):
Planned: Jawi Malay variants
Profile overview: https://crowdin.com/profile/mnh48
Member of Crowdin since 10 February 2015, 9:32 PM.
Crowdin does not provide a way to quickly display current translation percentage, the percentage displayed were calculated by fetching data through their API.
Current progress (Rumi Malay):
- GitLab (Rumi Malay)
- Discord (Rumi Malay) - Request sent on 6th January 2018, 05:00 AM to add Malay, which was replied the same day on 07:38 AM with “When we get enough requests to start a new language I’ll let you know!”. Malay was not added, and on January 2019, Discord has stopped community-based translation altogether, and moved on to paid translation on unknown company. Malay is still not available on the app as of 14 September 2020.
Planned: Jawi Malay variants
Profile overview: https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/mnh48/
Transifex does not provide a way to quickly display current translation percentage, the percentage displayed were calculated by fetching data through their API.
UPDATE: Due to Transifex not allowing its users to change username and recommend people to instead delete their account and recreate account with new username, I lost the access to my previous translations, including the API access needed to display the percentage of progress. While waiting for the remaining projects to accept my request to rejoin them, I’m displaying the last known progress in place of actual progress.
- uMap (Rumi Malay): Last known at 60%
- Xonotic (Rumi Malay):
- MenuLibre (Rumi Malay):
- Mugshot (Rumi Malay):
- SGT Puzzles Collection (Rumi Malay):
- Tatsumaki - a Discord bot (Rumi Malay): Last known at 100%
- Tatsumaki - a Discord bot (Jawi Malay): Last known at 20%
Tatsumaki team has retired their Transifex and they are in process of moving to Weblate. They no longer accept any join request on Transifex and as such I cannot rejoin the team. I will join over at Weblate once they are done with setting up on their side, as the set up is still not completed yet.
Planned: Jawi Malay variants for those that currently only has Rumi Malay translations.
For fastest response, join my Discord server.
Otherwise, send to public mail
[email protected] (do not include personal information) or private mail